No products in the cart.
Nissin Di700A Flash for Canon Cameras
- Nissin Air 2.4 GHz Radio TTL System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (16mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Color LED Control Panel
- Recycle Time: 0.1-4 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
Free yourself from cables and optical alignment with the built-in Nissin Air System of the Nissin Di700A Flash, which provides reliable 2.4 GHz TTL triggering from up to 98′ away. This system works with Canon cameras that feature E-TTL / E-TTL II metering and offers wireless slave capabilities for off-camera flash use when using the optional Air 1 Commander. The Di700A is also a very capable flash with a guide number of 177′ at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as a zoom range of 24-200mm, which can be controlled manually through the Commander. A built-in wide-angle panel is available for coverage of lenses down to 16mm on full frame.
Bounce flash capabilities come in the form of tilting from -7 to 90° and rotating left & right 180° for a full 360° of coverage. Specific to this model is a color LED control panel that allows users to quickly and easy see and adjust settings. Also, it has support for slow, high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes and has a recycle time of 0.1 to 4 seconds. Additionally, it runs on 4 AA batteries and uses the BM-02 quick loading battery magazine.
- Built-in pull out fill reflector panel
- Optical slave settings for instant sync or skip pre-flash for triggering without radio
- 3.5mm and PC sync terminals
- Socket for external power pack
- AF assist light with range of 2.3-19.7′
- Wireless mode features 8 channels and 3 groups
- Battery life of about 200-1500 flashes
- Color temperature of 5600K