No products in the cart.
Nissin Di622 Mark II Flash for Canon
- Compatible With Nikon Cameras
- Wireless TTL Remote Mode
- EV Compensation +/- 1.5 EV in .5 Steps
- TTL Setting: +/- .75 EV in .25 EV Steps
- Digital Pre-Flash Slave Mode
- Single Flash System Slave Mode
- PC and 1/8 Plug Sync Contacts
- Goes Into Sleep Mode After 30 Seconds
- Built-In Wide-Angle Diffuser
The Nissin Di622 Mark II Digital TTL Shoe Mount Flash for Canon is designed to support digital cameras as well as film SLR cameras. With features like a wireless TTL remote mode, auto-zoom, tilt and swivel head, 6 power ratio settings, +/- 1.5EV compensation in .5 EV steps, and built-in digital pre-flash slave function, this flash is ready for any situation.
This flash supports the latest versions of TTL operation and can also be used with digital cameras. Its AF-assist light can help the camera to focus in low-light conditions. It has a built-in wide-angle diffuser and the vertical tilted reflector and built-in catch light reflector help you to make better photos.
- Wireless TTL Remote Mode (this works with Channel 1, Group A controlled by a Master Flash)
- EV Compensation +/- 1.5 EV in .5 EV increments
- My TTL Setting: +/- .75 EV in .25 EV increments
- SD and SF Slave mode (SD: Digital Pre-Flash; SF: Single Flash System)
- Sync Contact: PC and 1/8 plug
- The build quality of the hot shoe has been improved
- Goes into sleep mode after 30 seconds of idling, and to power saving mode after 5 minutes
- Includes built-in wide angle diffuser and catch light reflector