No products in the cart.
Godox ML150 Overview
Compatible with DSLR cameras with a hot shoe, the ML150 Macro Ring Flash from Godox illuminates your subject with soft, nearly shadowless light that reveals its every detail. The ringlight consists of 2 components: a controller, which slips into your camera’s hot shoe, and the ring flash which mounts on your lens. Godox includes 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, and 67mm adapter rings to insure wide compatibility. The control unit is the “power pack” of the system. The manual unit can regulate light intensity in 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, and 1/1 steps and recycles in 1 to 2 seconds powered on 4 AA batteries that give you 300 to 1000 flashes. The control unit also accepts external power packs to shorten recycling times and add to the flash’s capacity.
- Guide number: 33′ (10 m), ISO 100
- Suitable for all DSLR cameras with standard hot shoe, such as Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, etc
- Accepts external power pack to shorten the recycling time and enhance flash capacity
- 5-step power output control: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1
- Includes six lens adapter rings: 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm
- Over-temperature protection