No products in the cart.
For this RF-603, we have four difference cables to fit for different cameras, you can choose the related cable to fit for your camera.
- RF-603 C1: For CANON 1000D/450D/400D/350D/300D
- For PENTAX K20D/K200D/K10D/K100D
- For Samsung GX-20/GX-10
- RF-603 C3: For CANON 7D, 1D, 1DS, 5D, 5D II 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D
- RF-603 N1: For NIKON D800/D3X/D3//D2X/D2H/D1H/D1X/D700/D300/D200/D100
- RF-603 N2: For NIKON D80/D70S
- RF-603 N3: For NIKON D600/D90/D5000/D5100/D3100/D3200/D7000
New designed Flash Trigger RF-603, it’s a updated version to RF-602, it has the function of Flash Trigger to fire flash Speedlite, Flash Trigger to fire Flash Strobe light, Remote Shutter Release and Wireless Remote Switch. What’s more, you can use the flash trigger and remote shutter release function simultaneity.
The image for the transmitter and the receiver are the same, if one is mounted into the camera as transmitter, other one will be set up as receiver automatically.
1, Remote Shutter Release
- a), Wireless Remote Shutter Release ( On camera )— You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it with the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the function of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb.
- b), Remote Shutter Release ( off Camera )— You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it with your camera via the 2.5mm cable.
2, Flash Trigger
- a), To fire the Flash Speedlite — one receiver can fire one flash speedlite, one set of RF-603 can control 2pcs Flash Speedlite at the same time.
- b), To fire the Studio Strobe light — You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable to fulfill this function.
3, You can use ABOVE TWO FUNCTIONS simultaneousty.
4, The RF-603 for Nikon version and for Canon version can be used together
- If your have 2sets RF-603 but you lost one receiver for Canon version, it’s no need to buy other receiver, you can use the Nikon receiver and Canon transmitter together. ( Note: the hot shoe of transmitter should be compatible with the hot shoe of camera when you use them together. )
|Type||FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote sustem|
|Release||Half-way press, Full-way Press|
|Receiver Interface||one is 2.5mm Socket, for shutter release|
|one is standard PC socket for flash Speedlite or studio Strobe|
|Receiver Stand-by time||Up to 45hours (Using AAA battery)|
|Size||Receiver : 37 x 30 x 81.5mm (W x H x D)|