No products in the cart.
Metz 28 CS-2 Digital Slave Flash for Digital Cameras
- Guide Number: 92′ at ISO 100 and 85mm
- Coverage: 35mm, 24mm & 85mm (Full Frame)
- Wireless Slave Functionality
- Recycle Time: 6-8 Seconds
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
- Mounting Bracket Included
The Metz 28 CS-2 Digital Slave Flash is a slave-trigger flash, and comes with three different slave-modes so that it’s compatible with almost any digital compact camera. It is compact enough to easily fit into your jacket pocket. The unit is designed for use with cameras that don’t feature a hot shoe and has a built-in bracket that allows the unit to be attached to the side of the camera.
The optimal way is to use the self-learning slave mode and the EASY exposure mode. The flash shot taken can then be directly influenced with the instant correction keys (+/-). Simply release the shutter, check the result on the camera’s monitor, and correct with the keys should this prove to be necessary. Furthermore, there is an instant triggering slave-mode, and a preflash suppression mode.
This flash is designed to cover the normal focal length of 35mm (in 35mm format), but also comes supplied with 24mm wide-angle and 85mm telephoto adapters. Features like the LCD display screen, 8 auto-f/stops, and 4 partial light output levels further enhance this flash.
Power can be supplied either by AAA normal alkaline batteries or equally price-effective rechargeable batteries.
- Compact and lightweight slave flash, ideal for “point-n-shoot” style digital cameras
- Instant correction keys allow for easy and fast correction to settings
- Built-in lateral bracket
- Efficient battery operation; 100 full-power flashes with alkaline or 700 mAh NiMH batteries