No products in the cart.
NISI SMC UV Round Camera Digital Filter 49mm
- Absorbs UV light, which often makes outdoor photographs hazy and indistinct.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- Works as general protection filter to reduce dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Multi-coating helps to reduce flare, ghosting, and reflections on the filter surface for higher light transmission of approximately 98.5%, resulting in greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Crafted from optical glass and a precision milled aluminum frame.
Nisi’s MC UV series ultra-thin filters adopted a special technology of double sided, multi-coating, lens employs high quality Japanese optical glass, which assures high transmittance and highly smooth surface and avoids unnecessary reflection. Meanwhile, the frame using high quality aluminum frame (with thinness of only 5.2 mm), it’s the thinnest in the world so far. Additionally, superfine dull polishing and elaborate knurling make sure that the frame will not blanch because of repeated rotation; this ultra thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses. All materials used in this filter meet the requirements of European Union’s standards of environment protection—ROHS(Restrictions on Hazardous Substances), they contain nothing hazardous. Furthermore, screw thread in front of the frame makes it easy to install the lens cap and other accessories.