No products in the cart.
Hoya Pro1 Digital Protector Filter 52mm
- Clear Protection Filter
- Prevents Damage to Lens
- 1x Filter Factor, +0 Stop
- No Effect on Image
- Digital Multi-Coating
- 67mm Front Filter Threads
- Black Rimmed Glass
- Low Profile Matte Black Aluminum Frame
- Knurled Frame Edge
- UV-Protected Filter Case
Protect your investments with this 52mm PRO1 Digital Protector Filter from Hoya, which acts as the first line of defense for your lens. As a clear filter, it is designed to have no impact on your image quality and has no light loss. A digital multi-coating helps optimized image quality by preventing flash and ghosting while black rimmed glass minimizes the chances of edge reflections. Also, this filter has a low profile matte black aluminum frame with 67mm front filter threads and knurled sides. Additionally, it comes with a UV-protected filter case.
- Clear filter offers general protection for your lens.
- Does not require adjustments to exposure while in use.
- Digital multi-coating prevents internal ghosting and reflections.
- Creates no additional coloration or contrast.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
- Thin, lightweight aluminum-alloy almite filter ring helps to prevent vignetting and reflections.
- Black rimmed glass limits edge reflections.
- Knurled sides provide a more textured grip when mounting or removing it from a lens.
- 67mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
- UV-protected plastic case for storage and transport.