No products in the cart.
Hoya Pro ND200 Filter 67mm
- 6-Stop Neutral Density Filter
- 2.3 Solid Optical Density
- Permits Increased Exposure Length
- Metallic ACCU-ND Coating
- Clear Optical Glass Construction
- One-Piece Aluminum Ring
Hoya Pro ND200 Overview
This filter employs Hoya’s metallic ACCU-ND coating on both sides of the substrate to create the neutral density effect and ensure maintained color neutrality between filter grades. It is constructed from high-quality clear optical glass for notable image clarity and is set within a durable one-piece aluminum filter ring.
- 2.3 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 7.6-stop reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Metallic ACCU-ND coating ensures color accuracy and consistency between different ProND filter grades.
- One-piece aluminum ring adds durability and rigidity for assured use and helps to prevent filter jamming.
- Constructed from clear optical glass for maintained image clarity.