No products in the cart.
Shop/Filters/Graduated Neutral Density
Hoya Graduated ND10 Filter 43mm
- 3 to 1 Stop Graduated ND Filter
- Even Gradation Across Entire Filter
- Rotating Design for Placing Density
- Clear Optical Glass Construction
- Aluminum Filter Ring
This filter is constructed from one wedge layer of clear optical glass that is matched and bonded to a second layer of neutral density filter glass for a smooth, even density transition that maintains high image quality. It is set within a durable rotating aluminum filter ring.
- 0.9 to 0.3 ND graduated filter for darkening skies and other bright areas of the image.
- Even density gradation across entire filter plane.
- Rotating mount enables controllable density placement.
- Neutral density filters do not alter the coloration of an image and help to reduce the amount of light entering the lens to permit an increased exposure.
- Clear optical glass construction with an aluminum filter ring.