No products in the cart.
Neutral Densit (or ND) filters produce a grey neutral effect and are used to reduce light in photography, enabling more control over exposure and depth of field without affecting color or contrast. NDs are made in different densities according to the level of light reduction from 1/3 to as much as 10 stops of light. The 1.5 ND reduces light by 5 stops. The 67mm size is useable with Hitech 67mm holder systems or any 67mm (2.67″) holder. The filter is also available in 85mm, 100mm, 150mm and 165mm sizes. Hitech filters are made from the highest quality 1.5mm optical resin.
- 67mm is a popular size for small mirrorless system cameras.
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 67mm holder system, so a single filter is usable on multiple lenses.
- Made from the highest quality optical resin available, with an index of refraction nearly identical to the finest optical glass.
- High scratch resistance, low material fatigue, and chamfered corners to resist breakage so the filter will provide years of service.
- Made in the UK using the world’s most advanced, computer-controlled filter manufacturing technologies.