No products in the cart.
The B+W 77mm 106 Neutral Density 1.8 Filter is an ND filter with a 64x filter factor that provides a 6-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.8 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, each glass surface includes one layer of anti-reflection coating. B+W filters are constructed from Schott glass for increased optical clarity. This filter features an F-Pro brass filter ring for durability as well as jamming prevention.
- 1.8 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required
- Providing a 6-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters
- Single coated to prevent internal ghosting and reflections
- Constructed from Schott glass for optical clarity
- F-Pro brass filter ring helps to prevent jamming and provides additional strength
- Plastic case included for storage and transport