No products in the cart.
Z CAM E2C
The Z CAM E2C Professional 4K Cinema Camera shoots UHD 4K at up to 29.97 fps, as well as HD up to 59.94 fps, and records to an SDXC Class 10 card (not included). The camera features a 4/3″ sensor with 10-bit color support and nominal 11.5 stops of dynamic range. The camera supports recording video in MOV/MP4 using H.265 for 10-bit recording, while H.264 supports 8-bit recording, and a recent firmware update allows the camera to record in the ZRAW format. Audio is recorded in 24-bit 48 kHz using AAC or PCM (PCM for MOV format only).
Find other Z-cam Cinema Cameras here
- UHD 4K up to 30 fps
- ZRAW Recording
- 11.5-Stop Dynamic Range
- 10-Bit Color Recording
You can use an available iOS app to control the camera via Wi-Fi and to view a live image preview. You can also control it locally by the buttons along the front edge of the camera. The camera powers via PoE, an LP-E6-series battery (not included), or via a DC input port. An included LEMO to D-Tap power cable allows you to power the camera from a D-Tap source. An optional AC to DC power adapter can also power the camera.
Firmware 0.88 Update
Firmware 0.88 brings ZRAW recording to the camera.
4K Capture and Recording
- Unburdened by a recording time limit, you can record UHD 4K at up to 29.97 fps or 1080p at up to 59.94 fps, for up to the limit of your recording media’s capacity
- CMOSW sensor with 11.5 stops of dynamic range (Z-Log2)
- The camera supports REC.709, Z-Log2, FLAT, and HLG
- H.265 (10-bit color) internal recording on SDXC Class 10 cards, UHS-1 Speed Class 3 recommended
- Video output through HDMI 2.0 is supported
- Full metal housing for efficient heat dissipation
Interfaces and Expandability
- USB 3.0 Type-C for camera control and data transformation only
- Ethernet port for live view, control, and file transfer to browser or a computer running Z CAM software
- LANC port for remote control including power on/off
Z Camera is a mobile application for camera live preview and control through Wi-Fi. It allows you to start/stop recording and adjust the camera settings remotely, and also has advanced features on camera live preview.
- White balance: Auto, preset, manual (2300 to 7500K)
- Focus modes: MF, AF, CAF
- Image: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- LUT: REC. 709, Z-Log2, FLAT, HLG
- Timecode: Current time, manual input
- Made from aluminum for strength and heat dissipation
- There are nine threaded mounting holes around the outside chassis
- Sensor plane marking for accurate distance measurements
- Powers from optional AC/DC adapter or optional LP-E6-series batteries
- Active MFT mount