No products in the cart.
Day or night, Transcend’s DrivePro 220 Car Video Recorder is a reliable eyewitness on the road. The recorder’s built-in battery, emergency recording, /1.8 aperture lens, snapshot feature, and bright 2.4″ color LCD screen all ensure an excellent user-experience. In addition, with useful features including GPS receiver, Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Speed Alarm, and Parking Mode, the DrivePro 220 offers the optimum features for driving safely.
Protecting you day and night
- Featuring a large /1.8 aperture and high-quality camera lens, the DrivePro 220 can automatically adjust to different lighting conditions to capture all details of an incident, including license plates, at any time of day. The camera also integrates a wide 130° viewing angle and a Full HD imaging sensor for clear 1080P (30fps) recordings.
GPS receiver logs your driving records
- DrivePro 220’s GPS receiver can log GPS coordinates, date, and time into recorded video footage. During an incident, GPS coordinates can help you precisely locate where you are so as to contact emergency road services, police, or an insurance company.
When used with Transcend’s DrivePro Toolbox on a PC, you can see the driving paths of your entire journey along with such information as GPS coordinates, speeds, date, and time.
Lane Departure Warning System helps prevent accidents
- The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is designed to prevent accidents by warning the driver when the vehicle begins to shift out of a lane. The system monitors the lane markings on the roadway, and displays an onscreen alert while making a warning sound whenever car’s speed exceeds a preset value and when the vehicle deviates from its lane.
Forward Collision Warning System helps maintain a safe distance
- Maintaining a safe following distance is important. DrivePro 220’s Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) will warn the driver when the driving speed exceeds a preset value or when the vehicle is getting too close to the car ahead. The system will in either case alert the driver with a warning sound and onscreen alert.
The DrivePro 220 also features Speed Alarm, which will issue a warning sound when the driving speed exceeds a preset value.
Parking Mode safeguards your vehicle when you’re away
With the latest motion detection technology, the DrivePro 220 will start recording when the sensor detects motion in Parking Mode.
*Parking Mode will draw off of DrivePro 220’s battery.
Built-in battery to ensure uninterrupted recording
- With a built-in Li-Polymer battery, there’s no need to worry about a sudden power failure caused by a traffic accident. Should a car lose power, the DrivePro 220 will continue to record for up to 30 seconds to ensure that important evidence is captured. This feature can be manually activated and a recording of up to 30 minutes can be made on a fully charged battery.
Wi-Fi & App QR Codes
- With built-in Wi-Fi and supported by the free-to-download DrivePro App for Apple and Android devices, the DrivePro 220 can be operated by a passenger as the driver focuses on the task of driving. When connected to the DrivePro 220’s dedicated wireless network, you can view live video footage while recording, playback and download videos, and adjust DrivePro 220 settings directly from your smartphone or tablet.
MLC-based microSD card included
- Transcend’s DrivePro 220 is bundled with a Transcend 16GB High Endurance memory card, which can stand up to 3,000 hours of Full HD video recording. Built with top-tier MLC NAND flash chips, Transcend High Endurance memory cards provide consistent long-life durability and endurance.
Two car mounts for selection
- DrivePro 220 can be mounted with either the suction mount or the adhesive mount. You can purchase either of the package according to your personal preference.
Click the Car Video Recorder Comparison Chart below to find the Car Video Recorder that suits you best.
|DIMENSIONS||70.2mm × 63.1mm × 34.5mm (2.76″ x 2.48″ x 1.36″)|
|WEIGHT||90 g (3.17 oz)|
|DISPLAY TYPE AND SIZE||2.4″ color LCD|
|IMAGE SENSOR||Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel|
|LENS||F/1.8, 130° wide angle|
|RESOLUTION/FRAME RATE||Full HD 1920x1080P (30fps)
HD 1280x720P (30fps)
|VIDEO FORMATS||H.264 (MP4: up to 1920×1080 30fps)|