No products in the cart.
Sony FDR-X3000 Action Camera
- Supports 4K, 1080p, 720p, and 480p Video
- Optically Stabilized Ultra-Wide Lens
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Control
- Included Housing Waterproof to 197′
- 12MP Still Photos
- 120 fps in 1080p and 240 fps in 720p
- XAVC S and MP4 (H.264) Recording
- Built-In Stereo Audio Recording
- AE Compensation and Manual White Balance
Incorporating optical image stabilization and 4K recording, Sony‘s FDR-X3000 Action Camera produces sharp videos and still images with reduced motion artifacts from vibrations and other camera movement. The ultra-wide-angle lens opens up versatile framing options for recording your adventures, and the included underwater housing is watertight to 197′, letting you plumb aquatic depths right out of the box.
- 4K (3840 x 2160) Recording
- Using the XAVC S codec, the FDR-X3000 can record UltraHD resolution 4K (3840 x 2160) at 30p or 24p with bit-rates of 100 Mb/s or 60 Mb/s. Besides 4K, it can record Full HD 1080p at 50 Mb/s in XAVC S and up to 28 Mb/s in the higher-compressed MP4 mode
- High-Frame-Rate Recording
- Great for dramatic portrayal of action scenes, in 1080p and 720p resolutions, the FDR-X3000 is capable of recording high-frame-rate videos. Full HD 1080p video can be recorded up to 120fps, which offers a 1/4-speed playback at a smooth 30fps. Step down to 720p resolution for 240fps recordings for 1/4-speed playback at 60fps, or 1/8-speed playback at 30fps.
- Built-In Balanced Optical SteadyShot
- Originally formulated for Sony’s HandyCam line, Balanced Optical SteadyShot (or B.O.S.S., for short) doesn’t compromise on the camera’s full recording capabilities. The lens itself moves to compensate for excess vibration in a shot, reducing motion artifacts and enabling smoother, sharper videos.
- Wi-Fi for Remote Monitoring and Operation
- With the PlayMemories Mobile (PMM) app, you can remotely control up to five Action Cams from a single mobile device. The app allows you to view a live feed from the camera, and the multi-view features means you can view up to five cameras at once, or just select one and view it in full screen.Controls available through the app include:
- Simultaneous shutter release
- Simultaneous recording start/stop
- Individual monitoring and setting
Individual shutter release
- Individual recording start/stop
- Movie/still mode switching
- Changing exposure settings
- Start/stop time-lapse recording
- Play back and delete recorded clips
- Highlight Movie Maker
- So that you don’t have to spend time editing, the Highlight Movie Maker automatically picks out what it deems to be the best moments, returning a self-contained MP4 movie for easy sharing and upload. The Highlight Movie Maker algorithm uses data from the gyro, scene color, smile detection, and other settings to identify the best moments in all of the footage you have amassed. You can even upload music from your computer to the Action Cam to add a custom sound track
- Stereo Microphone
- Unlike many action cameras, which have mono microphones, the FDR-X3000 features a built-in stereo mic to help make audio as immersive as the picture.
- Simple User Interface
- Selecting and changing features is a simple process with the simple and intuitive user interface. All menus are easily accessible on the integrated LCD screen. The camera can also be controlled as well as turned on or off via smartphone with the PlayMemories Mobile app.