No products in the cart.
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Panasonic PH)
- Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body.
- 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.0.05 sec AF with Advanced DFD / 6K PHOTO 30fps / 4K PHOTO 60fps
- 4K video: internal recording at 4k60/50P (4:2:0 8bit) & 4k30/25P/24P (4:2:2 10bit).
- Variable video frame rates 4K: max. 60Fps & FHD: max. 180Fps. Two Year warranty register your product At panasoniclumix.in
- 5-Axis photo/video Dual I.S.. 2.0 up to 5 Stops with compatible LUMIX MFT lenses, plus In-body stabilization Support for classic non-O.I.S. lenses.
The Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 is the fifth in the company’s industry-changing video and stills ‘hybrid’ lineup. With its 20MP Four Thirds sensor and deep video-centric feature set, it looks likely to pick up where the GH4 left off as a favorite of indie filmmakers and photographers whose interests venture into the realm of motion picture work.
The GH5’s feature set moves on suitably far from its predecessor that the company says the GH4 will remain in its lineup as a lower-cost option for users who don’t need the additional capability that the GH5 brings.
For many users, the addition of in-body stabilization and 4K video without cropping might be enough to make the camera a worthwhile upgrade, but Panasonic has revised and improved almost every aspect of the camera’s behavior and performance.
– 20MP Four Thirds sensor (no OLPF)
– 5-axis in-body image stabilization system with ‘Dual IS 2’ support
– All 4K footage taken using full width of sensor (oversampled from 5.1K footage)
– Internal 4K/30p 10-bit 4:2:2 video capture
4K/59.94p and 50p shooting with 10-bit 4:2:2 output or 8-bit, 4:2:0 internal recording
– 1080 video at up to 180p, enabling 7.5x slow-motion
– 9 fps shooting with continuous autofocus
– Advanced DFD autofocus
– Dual UHS II card slots (V60 ready)
– Autofocus point joystick
– 802.11ac Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
– Pre-configurable rack focus mode
– Waveform and vectorscope monitors
-. Paid upgrade to enable V-LogL video capture with LUT-based preview display
4K 60p video ( First time in the world)
The eye-catching feature on the GH5 is its ability to shoot 4K footage at up to 59.94p and 48p (or 50p if you’re shooting for PAL). Footage is oversampled from 5.1K, thanks to full sensor readout, meaning sharp footage that takes advantage of the full size of the sensor. Internal recording will be limited to 8-bit 4:2:0 IPB encoding at up to 150Mbps but with higher quality available if an external recorder is used. 4K video is shot using the full width of the sensor and has no time restrictions.
Last but not the least
It’s way more better than it’s competitors (Sony’s a7s and a7r) even after having such a low price.