No products in the cart.
Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm (Black)
24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
EXPEED 4 Image Processor
No Optical Low-Pass Filter
3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF Sensor
Native ISO 12800, Extended to ISO 25600
5 fps Shooting at Full Resolution
Compatible with WU-1a Wireless Adapter
DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
The black Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera is a compact and versatile camera featuring a DX-format 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor. The sensor and processor combine to realize high-resolution imaging, notable low-light sensitivity to an expandable ISO 25600, continuous shooting to 5 fps, and Full HD 1080p video recording capabilities. Additionally, the sensor design omits the traditional optical low-pass filter in order to gain the utmost sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos. These imaging assets are complemented by an 11-point autofocus system, which provides quick and accurate focusing capabilities to suit working with a variety of subject types in nearly any lighting situation. A range of shooting modes and features are also available to help creatively accentuating your imagery, including an Easy Panorama mode as well as Picture Control settings for in-camera adjustment of the color and contrast qualities of your photos and movies.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, a large 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD monitor is available and features a wide 160° viewing angle to better support working from high and low angles. Also enhancing the viewing and shooting abilities of the D3300, the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for wirelessly transferring imagery and remotely controlling the camera from a linked Android or iOS mobile device.
Included with the D3300 camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens; a standard zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. This lens incorporates a robust VR image stabilization system, which helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit working in low-light conditions. A Super Integrated Coating reduces flare and ghosting to optimize image clarity, contrast, and color neutrality and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm works to create a pleasing out-of-focus quality in shallow depth of field images.
- 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
- The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor’s design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest amount sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
- Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
- Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
- Full HD Movie Recording
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p and SD 480p in multiple frame rates, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. A built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound or, alternatively, a microphone input is integrated into the body design to support the use of an external microphone for enhanced quality and control over audio recordings.
- Body Design
- The D3300 integrates a large 3.0″ 921k-dot vari-angle LCD monitor, which features a 160° viewing angle to better support viewing capabilities from high and low working angles. Alternatively, a bright pentamirror optical viewfinder is also integrated into the design for precise eye-level viewing and real-time monitoring of subjects.
A built-in pop-up flash is also available for additional illumination when working in low-light conditions and supports Nikon’s i-TTL flash metering system. A hot shoe can be used, too, for connection and optional external flash for even greater lighting control.
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Lens
- Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Designed to be as compact and lightweight as possible, this lens features a retractable lens barrel design that extends 2.6″ from the camera. Benefitting the low-light imaging capabilities of the D3300, VR (Vibration Reduction) technology is incorporated into the lens’ design to provide up to 4 stops of compensation against camera shake for cleaner, clearer imagery. Additionally, a Super Integrated Coating (SIC) has also been applied to lens elements to maintain true color fidelity and contrast by suppressing flare and ghosting.
- Other Camera Features
- The optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for instantly transferring imagery and remotely viewing a live view image from a linked mobile device.
- Easy Panorama Mode simplifies the creation of panoramic images by allowing you to capture a high-resolution single image simply by panning across the scene.
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3300 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, and Night Portrait.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: D-Lighting, Red-eye correction, Trim, Monochrome, Filter effects, Color balance, Resize, Image overlay, NEF (RAW) processing, Quick retouch, Straighten, Distortion control, Fisheye, Color outline, Perspective control, Color sketch, Miniature effect, Photo illustration, and Selective Color.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Marathi, and Telugu.