No products in the cart.
Nikon COOLPIX S6900 (Black)
16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
NIKKOR f/3.3-6.3 12x Zoom VR Lens
25-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
3″ 460k-Dot Vari-Angle LCD Screen
Full HD 1080p Video at 30 fps
Front Shutter Button, Gesture Control
Wi-Fi and NFC Technology
Target Finding Intelligent AF
ISO 6400 and 9 fps Burst Shooting
Designed with the selfie-taking photographer in mind, the black COOLPIX S6900 Digital Camera from Nikon has a 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor to provide high-resolution images and HD video. It has a 3″ 460k-dot vari-angle LCD screen that flips around to face the front of the camera, a front shutter button, Gesture Control, and a built-in kickstand, the S6900 makes it easy to snap self portraits. The 12x optical zoom NIKKOR lens provides a focal length of 4.5 to 54mm, covering wide to telephoto perspectives. The 24x Dynamic Fine Zoom gives you an even greater zooming range, effectively doubling your reach. The S6900 captures full HD 1080p video and stereo audio with its built-in microphone.
Whatever you’re shooting, selfie or not, the built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capabilities pair with Nikon snapbridge to make it easy to quickly send your images to a compatible smart device and then share them, email, or text them.
- 16MP Image Sensor
- The 16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor provides quality imagery and full HD video with low-noise stills and movies up to ISO 6400.
- 12x Zoom NIKKOR ED Lens
- The S6900 has a 12x optical zoom NIKKOR ED VR zoom lens with a focal length range of 4.5-54mm, giving a 35mm equivalent of 25-300mm, which covers wide-angle to telephoto shots with a maximum aperture range of f/3.3-6.3. It features ED lens elements for improving sharpness, color, and image quality, as well as Vibration Reduction to reduce the appearance of camera shake.
- Selfie-Ready Camera
- The S6900’s vari-angle LCD flips all the way around to face you; a built-in kickstand keeps the camera in an ideal selfie position. When you’re ready to take a shot, you can use the convenient front shutter button or you can just wave your hand using Nikon’s Gesture Control feature.
- Target Finding AF
- With the COOLPIX S6900, Target Finding AF instantly and accurately determines your intended subject and focuses on it, not on just whatever is closest to the camera. Catch the shot you want on the first try. No more out of focus shots or the frustration of trying to get the camera to focus on the right thing.
- Wi-Fi and NFC with snapbridge
- Nikon snapbridge describes the experience of quickly and easily sending photos wirelessly from your Wi-Fi & NFC enabled COOLPIX S7000 to a compatible smartphone or tablet. Share your great photos on the go, even in remote locations, or use a smartphone or tablet to control your camera.
- 19 Scene Modes
- With 19 Scene Modes, including Beach, Snow, Night Portrait, Sunset and more, it’s easy to match the moment to a Scene Mode. You can even get creative and use Scene Modes to alter ordinary shots. Or, select Scene Auto Selector and let the camera choose the best mode for your situation. You can also create collages of four or nine images in one.