No products in the cart.
Nikon COOLPIX P900
16MP CMOS Sensor
24-2000mm 35mm Equivalent Focal Length
83x Optical Zoom NIKKOR Super ED VR Lens
Vari-Angle TFT LCD Screen
Dual Detect Optical VR
Full HD 1080/60p Video
Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS
Auto & Full Manual Exposure Control
166x Dynamic Fine Zoom, 332x Digi Zoom
Shoot the moon with the 83x optical zoom COOLPIX P900 Digital Camera from Nikon. The camera has a 16MP CMOS sensor and a built-in lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of 24-2000mm. For an even further reach, the camera also has 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom, and 332x digital zoom, effectively quadrupling the optical zoom.
The P900 features Dual Detect Optical VR, providing up to five stops of compensation, and reducing the appearance of camera shake in your images. A vari-angle TFT LCD screen and an electronic viewfinder allow you to review and compose images, as well as navigate the menus. The camera also shoots full HD 1080p video, has built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS, and manual exposure control.
- 16MP CMOS Image Sensor
- 16 effective megapixels deliver high-resolution images and the CMOS image sensor helps to record high-quality images with low noise. The image sensor also produces full HD 1080p videos.
- 83x Optical Zoom Lens with Dual Detect Optical VR
- The 4.3-357mm f/2.8-6.5 lens has 35mm equivalent optical zoom range of 24-2000mm, which enables shooting in a variety of situations, and lets you shoot far-away subjects such as wildlife, sporting events, or even the moon. Its Dual Detect Optical VR reduces the amount of camera shake in your images by providing up to five stops of compensation.
- 166x Dynamic Fine Zoom, 332x Digital Zoom
- Zoom up to 166x with enhanced digital zoom that effectively doubles your reach, or 332x digital zoom for quadruple the optical zoom’s reach. If you lose sight of your subject while zoomed in, press the Snap-Back Zoom button for a quick zoomed-out view. Find your subject again and then release the button to zoom back in.
- Dual Viewing Systems
- Providing you with two viewing options to choose from, the P900 features a 3″ 921k-dot vari-angle TFT-LCD screen with 6-level brightness adjustment that allows you to monitor and compose shots comfortably from various shooting positions, and a .2″ 921k-dot electronic eye-level viewfinder that allows you to conveniently frame your shot.
- Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC, and GPS
- Nikon snapbridge allows you to control your camera from your smart device through the built-in Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi and NFC allow you to quickly share photos with family and friends, while the GPS can pinpoint where your images were shot.
- Full HD 1080/60p Video
- In addition to high-quality still photographs, the COOLPIX P900 can capture Full HD 1920 x 1080p video at up to 60 fps with a built-in microphone providing stereo audio recordings. Also it has other frames rates and additional modes, such as high speed which records video at up to 120 fps at a reduced resolution.
- Auto & Full Manual Exposure Control
- The COOLPIX P900 employs a combination of auto and manual controls such as Programmed Auto, Night Mode, Portrait, and Landscape. For a more hands-on approach, exposure modes include Program Mode, Shutter Priority, Aperture Priority and Manual mode.
- Battery Life
- Up to 360 shots on a single battery charge.