No products in the cart.
Nikon COOLPIX AW130 (Green)
16MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor
NIKKOR 24-120mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Equiv)
5x Optical Zoom, 3″ 921k-Dot OLED Screen
Full HD 1080p Video with Stereo Sound
Depth Rating: 100′
Shock-Proof: 7′ Freeze-Proof: 14°F
Hybrid Vibration Reduction
Built-In Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS
Electronic Compass, Points of Interest
Remote Control via Smartphone or Tablet
The Green COOLPIX AW130 Waterproof Digital Camera from Nikon is a compact point-and-shoot with a 16MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor and a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-120mm. Wide-angle to telephoto perspectives are covered, and its fast f/2.8 maximum aperture provides effective low-light shooting and shallow depth-of-field effects. 5x optical zoom is included, and when digital Dynamic Fine Zoom is enabled, up to 10x zoom is possible. Hybrid Vibration Reduction minimizes camera shake from appearing in still photos as well as Full HD 1080p videos, both of which can be seen on the large, 3.0″, 921k-dot rear OLED monitor.
The COOLPIX AW130 is underwater-ready with a depth rating of 100′. Its durable design also makes it shock-proof against drops of up to 7′ and freeze-proof against frigid temperatures as low as 14°F. Aside from being ready to shoot even under extreme environments, the camera is designed to allow you to share your images as quickly as possible. Equipped Android v4.0 or later smart devices have the option of connecting to the COOLPIX AW130 with NFC (near field communication technology), and built-in Wi-Fi allows you to share to social networking sites and even control the camera remotely via your compatible Apple or Android smartphone or tablet. This camera also features built-in GPS functionality, mapping, an electronic compass, and points of interest to not only help you more easily document your travels and adventures but find memorable photo locations as well. Aside from being able to upload images to your favorite social networking sites, Nikon View NX2 software is downloadable to help you browse, edit, and share your photos and videos.
- 16MP CMOS Sensor
- The 16MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor and the image processor work together to deliver high-resolution still images and Full HD video, plus fast contrast-detect autofocus, ISO sensitivity from 125-6400 for clear images in low light–even without flash in certain situations. Additionally, take advantage of 5-fps continuous shooting at full resolution. Intelligent Target Finding AF quickly determines your intended subject and puts the focus where it belongs. Center, face priority, manual with 99 focus areas, and subject tracking modes are also available for autofocus. You can also activate the focus lock function.
- 5x Optical Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens
- Includes a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 24-120mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. A 5x optical zoom and an additional 4x digital zoom for a total of 10x zoom is provided, while a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture enables effective low-light shooting and shallow depth-of-field effects. Aperture offers ND filter (-2 AV) selection.
- 3.0″ OLED Monitor
- Large, 3.0″, 921k-dot OLED screen features an anti-reflection coating and 6-level brightness adjustment.
- Full HD Video
- Record Full HD 1080p video at 30 fps or 1080i at 60 fps–with stereo sound, thanks to the built-in microphone. Then grab a cable (available separately) and connect to an HDTV to see your creations on a larger scale. Strap the camera to yourself with the optional chest harness to capture action videos of your adventures, leaving your hands free.
- Freeze, Shock, and Waterproof
- Built for durability, the COOLPIX AW130 is ready for swimming or diving with a depth rating of 100′ and also features shock-proofing against 7′ drops. Freeze-proofing against temperatures as low as 14°F keeps the camera working though cold-weather sports such as skiing and snowboarding. When underwater, it’s recommended that you operate the camera at 32°F or higher. Nikon’s Action Control brings fast and easy operation to gloved hands.
- Image Stabilization
- Hybrid Vibration Reduction helps counteract camera shake to help provide clear, blur-free shots, especially when shooting in low-light or at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Easy Shooting in Various Situations
- In addition to the target-finding autofocus, the camera features subject tracking, as well as a motion detection function that automatically kicks in when your subject is moving fast, selecting a faster shutter speed and higher ISO for sharper, clearer photos. The Smart Portrait System and Scene Auto Selector take the guesswork out of shooting, leaving you free to focus on getting your image while the camera does the thinking, automatically activating the best settings for the given situation.
- Continuous Shooting
- Available modes include: 5-fps continuous shooting at full resolution, Continuous H, Continuous H 60, Continuous H 120, Continuous L, and Pre-shooting cache.
- In-Camera Image Editing
- Crop, D-Lighting, glamour retouch, quick effects, quick retouch, red-eye reduction, and small picture are available.
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to share images quickly and easily. Photos can be captured and quickly transferred to your compatible smartphone or tablet, then shared via text, email, or uploaded to your favorite social networking site. You can even control the camera remotely via compatible Apple or Android smartphones and tablets. If equipped, Android v4.0 or later smart devices have the option of connecting to the COOLPIX AW130 with NFC (near field communication technology). The Wireless Mobile Utility application must be installed on the device before it can be used with the camera.
- GPS, Compass and Points of Interest
- Built-in GPS functionality, mapping, an electronic compass, and points of interest help you find great places for images and then document your travels and adventures by location. The COOLPIX AW130 records the exact location of each shot you take, so you can follow the path of your adventures by every scene along the way. Share your journeys on Google Maps and on Google+ and other social networking sites, or with the downloadable Nikon View NX2 software. Built-in mapping and compass help you navigate unfamiliar territory, and Points of Interest (POI) show you nearby photo-ops, including scenic lookouts and historic landmarks.
- Downloadable Nikon View NX2 Software
- Browse, edit and share your photos and videos. In addition to basic data importing and browsing, View NX2 incorporates various frequently used adjust menus and tools, such as resize, brightness control, crop, straighten, auto red-eye correction and auto lateral color aberration correction. Smoother cooperation with Nikon’s exclusive image storage and sharing site, Nikon Image Space, is also made possible. For videos, start and end points can be set and unnecessary portions deleted, and selected frames can be saved. When printing, you can include metadata and a header or footer.
- The AW130 runs on the rechargeable lithium-ion EN-EL12 battery (included). A charging AC Adapter, EH-71P, is also included and will charge the battery in about 2 hr 20 min from empty. The optional AC Adapter EH-62F is separately available.
- Standard 1/4″-20 ISO 1222 tripod mount.
- Supported Languages
- Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese