No products in the cart.
Canon EOS M10 Kit with EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM (White)
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity NFC
- Hybrid CMOS AF II, 49-Point System
- Up to 4.6 fps and Expandable ISO 25600
- Creative Assist and Self Portrait Mode
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
A sleek, well-featured mirrorless camera designed for everyday use, the white Canon EOS M10 bundles an apt imaging system with intuitive handling and sharing capabilities. Revolving around an 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 6 image processor, the M10 is capable of producing clean, well-detailed imagery in a variety of lighting conditions. A native sensitivity range of ISO 100-12800 is expandable to ISO 25600 for shooting in low-light settings and a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps is ideal for working with moving subjects. The sensor and processor also enables full HD 1080p video recording as well as a Hybrid CMOS AF II focusing system that is equally fast and precise. Complementing the imaging capabilities is a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD that has a 180° tilting design for easy selfie compositions and working from a variety of shooting angles. For seamless sharing of photos and videos, built-in Wi-Fi is also available for wirelessly transferring imagery to a smartphone, tablet, or Connect Station CS100.
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. The STM stepping motor delivers quick, quiet autofocus performance and the Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for 3.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens’ optical design also incorporates a trio of aspherical elements to control chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharper, clearer image quality.
- 18.0MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 6 Processor
- An 18.0MP APS-C CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 6 image processor to offer a sensitivity range from ISO 100-12800, which is further expandable to ISO 25600, as well as a continuous shooting rate of 4.6 fps with one-shot AF or 2.2 fps with continuous servo AF.
The sensor and processor also enable full HD 1080p video recording in either 30 or 24 fps frame rates in the MP4 format. Manual control over exposure settings is also possible while recording video as well as the use of focus peaking for faster, more intuitive manual focusing.
- Hybrid CMOS AF II
- Combining contrast-detection and phase-detection focusing methods, Hybrid CMOS AF II delivers fast and precise autofocus capabilities to suit working in challenging lighting conditions and with moving subjects. A 49-point AF system benefits the use of focusing aids, such as face detection and object tracking, for accurately acquiring and maintaining focus on moving subjects.
- Body Design
- Featuring a sleek and lightweight form factor, the EOS M10 incorporates a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive touch-to-focus control and seamless menu navigation. Additionally, the screen has a 180° tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles as well as front-facing angles for well-composed selfies. The slender shape of the camera body also incorporates a thumb grip to provide a secure hold on the camera, as well as rounded edges for more comfort during longer shooting sessions.
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Included with the camera body is the versatile standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens, which provides a 24-72mm equivalent focal length range. Three aspherical elements help to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range and an optimized lens placement works to reduce flare and ghosting. An Optical Image Stabilizer works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting and an STM stepping motor provides fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Creative Assist
- This feature lets you adjust various camera settings and preview the effects in real time, including the ability to modify image brightness, sharpness, contrast, color, intensity, or convert an image to monochrome. Up to six personalized settings can be stored for quickly replicating a look, and imagery from other photographers can be imported into the M10 and have the specific exposure settings displayed in order for you to replicate the look and learn how different settings affect the results.
- Self-Portrait Mode
- Benefitting from the 180° tilting touchscreen LCD, this mode allows you to make enhancements to your self-portraits. Adjustments include smoothing skin tones, blurring the background, and modifying the overall brightness of the scene. A customizable self-timer can also be set in this mode to give you the right amount of time to prepare for your shot.
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- Both photos and movies can be wirelessly shared to smartphones or tablets, using the Canon Camera Connect app, for instant online sharing or backed up to the Canon Connect Station CS100 via built-in Wi-Fi with NFC connectivity. Remote shooting from a linked mobile device is also available, allowing you to wirelessly configure exposure modes, aspect ratios, AF frame modes, or drive modes. In addition to the touch-to-connect functionality of NFC, a dedicated mobile device connect button is also integrated into the camera’s design for seamless pairing of the camera to a device for browsing and sharing imagery.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in flash can be used to provide additional illumination to a scene when working in low-light conditions.
- In addition to standard JPEG files, 14-bit raw files can also be recorded for greater control when editing imagery during post-production.
- When working in continuous shooting modes, up to 1000 full-resolution JPEGs can be recorded in a single burst, or up to 666 raw files. If shooting in raw+JPEG mode, 512 frames can be shot in a burst.
- The included LP-E12 rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows you to record approximately 255 shots per charge, or 360 shots per charge in ECO mode.
- Picture Style: Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and User Def. 1-3.
- Creative Filters: Grainy B/W, Soft Focus, Fish-Eye Effect, Art Bold Effect, Water Painting Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Miniature Effect
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.