No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Speed Changer V2.0
- Holds Pro DSLR Without Lens, Converter
- Belt Pouch for Hands-Free Access to Gear
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Three Movable Internal Dividers
- Front Accessory Pocket
- Mid-Weight Padding for Protection
- Top Grab Handle
- Fits Any Think Tank Belt or Belt Pouch
- Loops for the Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
- Rain Cover
The black Speed Changer V2.0 from Think Tank is a multi-functional belt pouch that can hold a wide variety of equipment. Not only can it accommodate a pro DSLR (without lens) but can store two lenses within the three internal padded dividers that can be configured to suit your gear needs. Or, it can hold your teleconverters, RF receivers or other small items.
The touch pouch contains durable YKK zippers and mid-weight padding for good protection of your gear. It also has a top grab handle in case you don’t want to use it as a belt pouch. Strong, abrasion-resistant YKK zippers guard the interior. The pouch fits on any optional Think Tank belt or belt pouch or attaches to the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap using the included loops.
A zippered front organizer pocket can hold your pens, pads, cleaning cloths or cell phone. Inside the pocket is subdivided into pull-out pockets for even more organizational ease. The included rain cover will assure you of dry gear when you’re caught in wet weather.
Think Tank’s Rotate or Lock technology permits you to adjust the pouch on your belt to make sure it doesn’t get in the way while you’re shooting. So, if you’re standing against a wall, kneeling or even prone, the pouch can be swung out of the way to make shooting more efficient and comfortable. The Speed Changer V2.0 is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Three removable dividers provide flexibility in the way you load the bag
- Front pocket organizer
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- Abrasion-resistant YKK RC Fuse zippers
- Pocket for lens caps and accessories
- Mid-weight padding to protect your gear
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Permits you to adjust the pouch on your belt to a position that won’t interfere with your shooting stance whether standing, kneeling or prone
- Smooth back finish on each modular component
- Bottom zippered pocket for rain cover
- Attaches to all Think Tank Photo belts and belt packs
- Pro-size body with lens detached, teleconverters, batteries, RF transceivers, or various small lenses
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 19.5″ (49.5 cm)