No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Skin Body Bag (Black)
- Holds Pro DSLR and 2 Small Tele Lenses
- Wide Mouth Opening for Easy Gear Access
- Pop-Down Feature Adds 3.6″ (9.1 cm)
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Drawstring Closure
- “Sound Silencer” Reduces Opening Noise
- Exterior Lens Cap Pockets
- Rain Cover
- Fits Any Think Tank Belt or Belt Pouch
- Loops for Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
The black Skin Body Bag from Think Tank is a simple, cost-effective and efficient way to carry around one pro DSLR and two small telephoto lenses. With its ability to attach to any optional Think Tank belt or belt pouch, this bag will help you through your shoot by providing a reliable way to have your gear on hand.
It’s a lightweight nylon bag that boasts Think Tank’s innovative Rotate or Lock and Sound Silencer technologies. The Rotate or Lock feature permits you to adjust the bag on your optional belt in a way that won’t interfere with your shooting stance whether standing, kneeling or prone. The Sound Silencer is extremely useful since it all but eliminates the tearing noise traditionally heard when you open a regular touch fastened bag. When you’re shooting a wedding, chess or golf match, unnecessary noise becomes an issue.
The bag also contains a “Pop-down” feature that permits the bag to extend an additional 3.6″ (9.1 cm) to accommodate a longer lens. Its wide mouth opening assures minimal effort when retrieving your gear and the one-hand drawstring closure is easy to use, efficient and quick. The top flap is protective but can be tucked inside to give you even faster access to your gear. Internal soft dividers permit you to configure the bag to suit your gear needs.
For accessories, there is a front zippered pocket for your lens caps and other small items. A top grab handle makes transport easy and the attachment loops for Think Tank’s optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap give the bag even more flexibility. Finally, for maximum protection for the outdoor shooter, there’s a handy rain cover for wet weather. The bag is backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Accommodates one pro-sized body or two smaller telephotos with hoods in position
- The included dividers allow you to arrange the bag for carrying various gear configurations
- Front zippered pocket provides space for a lens cap or other accessories
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any optional Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack
- Rotate or Lock Technology
- Allows you to position the bag on your optional belt in a convenient and out-of-the-way position so that it doesn’t disturb your shooting stance
- Lightweight, flexible, and compressible
- Pop-Down Feature
- Pop-down feature allows bag to expand 3.6″ (9.1 cm) for additional capacity
- “Sound Silencer”
- The “Sound Silencer” underneath the front flap eliminates hook-and-loop tearing noises. During weddings and some concerts, for example, loud noises may be frowned upon but a photographer still needs to access gear. The “Sound Silencer” still allows the flap to cover the top of the bag but prevents the hook-and-loop from contacting, thereby eliminating disturbing noise
- All Skin Pouches Include
- One-hand drawstring closure
- Top flap covers bag and gear, or folds inside to give you quicker access
- Front zippered pocket for lens caps and accessories
- Includes removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Top grab handle
- Attachment loops for the optional Keep-It-Up Shoulder Strap
- Pro-size DSLR body
Two smaller telephoto lenses