No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Retrospective Lens Changer 3
- Holds Three Lenses up to 70-200mm f/2.8
- Lenses Held in Separate Compartments
- Extra Room for Accessories
- Front Flap Covers Entire Bag
- Rear Organizer Pocket for Pens,Batteries
- Sound Silencers Eliminate Opening Noise
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap / Non-Slip Pad
- Top Carry Handle
- Business Card Pocket Under Main Flap
- Rain Cover
The black Retrospective Lens Changer 3 from Think Tank allows you to carry or store two extra lenses in a soft, well-protected, inconspicuous bag. The subtle design of the bag makes it easy to tote around within a shooting venue. It’s rated to hold three 70-200mm f/2.8 lenses with hoods reversed, each in its own separate compartment.
With its hook & loop closure, your gear is rapidly accessed and protected by the large front flap that covers the entire bag. The underside of the flap contains a convenient, clear business card holder for easy identification of the bag or for easy distribution of your card. The back of the bag has a zippered storage pocket that contains an additional organizer pocket used for pens, batteries, memory cards or other small items. An additional accessory pocket is located on the front of one lens compartment. It’s sized to hold a lens cloth, lens cap or Think Tank’s optional Pixel Pocket Rocket memory card wallet.
The Retrospective is carried by its top, quick grab carry handle or its breathable, cushioned canvas non-slip shoulder strap. The non-slip material integrated into the strap helps maintain its stability while in use. The bag incorporates Think Tank’s Sound Silencer technology that eliminates the noise typically associated with the ripping sound produced from the touch fasteners used in traditional bags.
For additional protection, the bag comes with a rain cover that can be rapidly deployed should you get caught in foul weather. Backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects, this bag gives you a reliable way to protect and transport your lenses in both style and comfort.
- The Retrospective Lens Changer 3 has three separated lens compartments for rapid access and easier storage. All compartments can accommodate a 70-200mm f/2.8 with its lens hood reversed
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment
- Opening the zippered pocket on the back of the Retrospective Lens Changer 3 reveals a built-in organizer for pens, spare batteries, memory cards and other sundries
- A small accessory pocket with a hook-and-loop enclosure is located on the front of one of the lens compartments. This a convenient place for lens caps, a cleaning cloth, or an optional Pixel Pocket Rocket memory card wallet
- A carrying handle is conveniently placed at the top of the Retrospective Lens Changer 3 so you can easily grab the bag when you’re ready to go
- The seam-sealed rain cover for the Retrospective Lens Changer 3 is specially designed to keep the integrated shoulder strap exposed while protecting your valuable photo gear from the elements
- The “sound silencers” underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting
- A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view
- Carries 3 lenses, up to 70-200mm f/2.8 plus small accessories
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.75″ (80.6 cm)