No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Retrospective 7 Shoulder Bag (Black)
- For Standard DSLR System/70-200mm f/2.8
- Holds 10″ Tablet or 11″ MacBook Air
- Exterior Pocket for 2nd Body
- Sound Silencers Eliminate Opening Noises
- Two Interior Hook/Loop Nylon Pockets
- Interior Organizer Pockets/Filters Cards
- Customizable Interior Dividers
- Adjustable Shoulder Strap / YKK Zippers
- Removable Top Carry Strap / Rain Cover
- Accepts Optional Modular/Skin Pouches
The black Retrospective 7 Shoulder Bag from Think Tank is a shooter’s bag. With enough space for your standard DSLR with a 24-70mm f/2.8 attached and a 70-200mm f/2.8 by its side, you’ll also have enough room left over for your flash and accessories. Plus, there’s a rear pocket large enough for your 10″ tablet or 11″ MacBook Air. The internal dividers can be configured to accommodate the gear you need that day. Inside, there are two hook and loop nylon pockets that can hold a flash or similar sized item. Outside, under the main flap is another pocket that can hold an additional DSLR body or accessories.
The main flap is secured with hook and loop panels and all the zippers are durable YKK design.Think Tank’s unique “Sound Silencers” – panels located under the main flap can be deployed to eliminate the “ripping” sound of the touch fasteners when you need to access the interior. This will come in handy when shooting in quiet venues such as court rooms, golf matches or public relations events.
For business cards, there’s a clear interior pocket for extra cards or your ID. An interior zippered organizer pocket can hold your filters, cleaning cloths and other small accessories. Pens, maps and even more stuff can be kept within a second interior storage pocket.
Carrying the Retrospective 7 is easy with its adjustable canvas strap or removable top carry handle. The shoulder strap comes with a cushioned pad that can slid along the strap for optimum positioning. The strap is also supplied with patches of non-slip material to keep it stable while in use. For bad weather, the bag comes with a rain cover that covers the bag but exposes both the shoulder and carry strap.
The Retrospective has been designed to keep you fully equipped and unobtrusive while on the job or just out for a walk with the family. It has a classic design that is subtle, functional and backed by Think Tank’s lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
- Perfectly suited for standard DSLR with a separate pocket for an iPad/11″ MacBook Air
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment
- Allows you to attach some of Think Tank’s optional Modular and Skin gear pouches to increase the capacity of the bag
- The “sound silencers” underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting
- A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is located under the main flap
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective 7. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder
- Removable carrying handle for convenience
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective 7 was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements
- Within the Retrospective’s main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access
- Zippered organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot
- A second interior pocket holds pens, maps, additional business cards and has a convenient hook and loop closure
- Lift up the main flap to reveal a spacious exterior pocket. This pocket is large enough to carry a DSLR body or a number of other accessories
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view
- Removable divider set for custom layouts; high-quality YKK zippers