No products in the cart.
Think Tank Photo Glass Limo Backpack
- Fits 600mm f/4 Without Body
- Fits 400mm f/2.8 With Pro DSLR Attached
- Holds Pro Kit with 5-8 Lenses
- Touch Fastened Collars for Long Lenses
- Front Zippered Organizer Pocket
- Tripod/Monopod Straps on Either Side
- Water Bottle Pockets on Each Side
- Adjustable Harness / Top Carry Handle
- Includes Rain Cover
- Accepts Optional ThinkTank Pouches
The black Glass Limo Backpack from ThinkTank is specially designed to hold long lenses. Specifically, it’s meant to accommodate a 600mm f/4 or 500mm f/4 without a body attached or 400mm f/2.8 with pro body attached. The backpack has a padded collar for stabilizing 300 mm and similar size lenses. However, when fitting larger lenses, you must remove the padded collar, or the larger lenses won’t fit properly. A versatile backpack, it can be reconfigured to hold a standard DSLR and about 5-8 lenses. The interior movable touch fastened dividers allow you to customize the pack to suit your gear needs. In order to hold the long lenses in place, the pack comes with specially designed touch fastened collars that secure the lenses in place.
For storage, there is a zippered front organizer pocket for pens, drive, note pad and other small items. Your tripod or monopod can be attached to either side of the pack using the included straps. And, because ThinkTank knows that a day in the field can be rough, water bottle pockets are included on both sides of the pack.
The Glass Limo is carried by its adjustable harness or top carry handle. A waist belt is also included for balance and stability. The Glass Limo accepts ThinkTank’s optional Pro Speed Belt or up to three optional modular pouches. A rain cover is included for inclement weather.
The pack is made from a combination of durable water repellent fabric, polyurethane, nylon and ripstop polyester. The interior is a polyethylene board with removable closed-cell velex foam and nylon. The zippers are all YKK with pull tabs and designed to stay closed so your gear won’t slip out. ThinkTank warrants the Glass Limo Backpack against manufacturer’s defects.
- Accommodates either large glass or a medium-large sized kit of standard zoom lenses
- The backpack has a padded collar for stabilizing 300 mm and similar size lenses. However, when fitting larger lenses, you must remove the padded collar, or the larger lenses won’t fit properly.
- Specially designed collars for long lenses
- Specially designed zippers hold their position to avoid accidental opening of the main compartment
- Expandable capacity by adding up to three modular pouches
- Carry a tripod or a monopod on either side with included straps
- Organizer on front zippered pocket
- Water bottle pockets on each side
- Adjustable shoulder harness
- Optional Pro Speed Belt can be attached for additional comfort and capacity
- Includes seam-sealed rain cover
- Carries a 600mm f/4 or 500mm f/4 with Pro DSLR attached
Alternately carries a standard pro kit with pro DSLR and 5-8 lenses
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 38.2″ (97.0 cm)