No products in the cart.
Tamrac 5613 Ultra Pro Camera Bag (Black)
- For 2 D-SLR Cameras with 6-7 Lenses
- Holds Laptop with a Screen up to 15.4″
- 600D PolyTek with Interior Padding
- Total Coverage Top
- M.A.S. Rain Cover
- EasyGrip Carrying Handle
- Non-Removable, BioCurve Shoulder Strap
- Shoulder Strap is Adjustable
The black 5613 Ultra Pro Camera Bag from Tamrac is a 600 denier PolyTek bag designed to carry 2 digital SLR cameras with lenses attached, 4-5 additional lenses, flash and accessories. There is a main compartment that has a Double Lens-Bridge Divider System that allows the cameras to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment.
There is a padded laptop section with a plastic reinforced bottom made to carry most computers with a screen up to 15.4″. The Total Coverage Top has a quick-release buckle, zipper and hook and loop closures that provide quick access and security. The bag has a Speed Pocket in the top, 2 ZipDrop front pockets with the Memory & Battery Management System, 2 large Windowpane-Mesh pockets in the lid and a zippered back pocket.
The 5613 Ultra Pro has a removable M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) Rain Cover that protects the camera gear in extreme weather conditions. The bag is carried by an EasyGrip carrying handle, a non-removable, adjustableBioCurve shoulder strap, or the Piggy-Back Pocket that zips open to allow the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage. It can use the S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) that adds optional accessories.
- 600 denier PolyTek exterior
- Foam padded interior
- A rigid plastic platform in the bottom provides shock protection
- Interior dividers
- Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle, self-healing zippers and hook and loop closures provide quick access and security
- Main compartment has a Double Lens-Bridge Divider system that allows the cameras to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment
- Laptop section with plastic reinforced bottom for most computers with a screen up to 15.4″
- Speed Pocket in the top for fast access to accessories and personal items
- Two ZipDrop front pockets visibly organize accessories and include the Memory & Battery Management System which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up
- Two large Windowpane-Mesh pockets in the lid
- Zippered back pocket for manuals or maps
- Removable M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) Rain Cover protects the camera gear in extreme weather conditions.
- Carrying Options
- EasyGrip carrying handle with a torsion bar stabilizer strut in the top helps distribute the weight
- Non-removable, adjustable BioCurve shoulder strap
- Piggy-Back Pocket zips open to allow the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) can add optional accessories