No products in the cart.
The black 5612 Pro 12 Camera Bag from Tamrac holds two DSLRs with lenses attached, multiple additional lenses and flashes, and accessories. It cradles the camera with attached zoom lens the Lens-Bridge Divider System. It has a Dual Action Top that provides rain protection to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The front pockets use a Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There are 2 side pockets for accessories. There arre 2 ZipDrop front pockets that have paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while a Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage.
The 5612 has an adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag can use optional Tamrac accessories that use the attachment slots for our S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) products to customize this compact, professional bag.
- 900 Denier PolyTek and ballistic nylon camera bag
- Adjustable foam padded divider
- Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform insuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible – This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- Metal D rings to attach other accessories
- Dual Action Top provides full coverage of the main compartment
- The Front Pockets use a Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters and film.
- 2 Large foam padded end pockets for accessories
- 2 ZipDrop zippered, see-through mesh pockets are for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate.
- In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals
- Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage
- For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform.
- Tripod straps
- Adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle