No products in the cart.
Tamrac 5591 SpeedRoller 1x Big Wheels Rolling Case (Black)
- Holds 2 DSLRs, 5-6 Lenses, 15.6″ Laptop
- Two Oversized Wheels for Better Mobility
- Ballistic Nylon Outer Shell
- Plastic-Armored Walls
- Push-Button Telescoping Pull Handle
- QuickClip Tripod Attachment System
- Mesh Accessory Pockets
- Adjustable Internal Padded Dividers
- Uses Tamrac’s Modular Accessory System
The black 5591 SpeedRoller 1x Big Wheels Rolling Case from Tamrac is a serious case for serious shooters who need a case that can withstand the rigors of both travel and location work. The case is made from a ballistic nylon outer shell and reinforced by a plastic-armored frame. That is complemented by an interior that features padded, adjustable dividers that can be configured to accommodate whatever gear you decide to pack.
The SpeedRoller 2x is spacious and will hold two DSLRs with 5-6 lenses. And since most photographers don’t travel without a laptop these days, it will also hold your 15.6″ laptop in its own padded compartment. Tamrac’s Windowpane-Mesh pockets, located inside the main lid, will hold small items such as extra batteries, memory cards, filters and the like. Take your tripod along using the QuickClip attachment system. It is secured, centered and balanced on the front of the SpeedRoller.
The case weighs 11.5 lb when it’s empty so Tamrac has included a push button/locking telescopic pull handle to go along with its two unique oversized wheels that make negotiating ramps and hallways much easier. As a final touch, the case will accept Modular Accessory System accessories such as optional Tamrac lens cases, belts, pockets and raincovers.
Note: Airline specifications are subject to change without notice. Always check with your carrier.
- Holds laptops up to 15 x 11.5 x 1.25″
- Two oversized wheels provide stability and mobility
- Holds two DSLRs and 5-6 lenses
- Dual push-buttons activate the telescopic handle
- Five Windowpane-Mesh pockets in top lid hold various small accessories
- Side carry handle for loading/unloading from a car
- Multiple touch fastened internal dividers can be arranged to accommodate your gear