No products in the cart.
Tamrac 5550 Adventure 10 Photo/Laptop Backpack (Black/Gray)
- Holds Pro DSLR, Grip, Attached 8″ Lens
- Fits 4 Extra Lenses, Flash, Accessories
- Accommodates 17″ Laptop
- Top Compartment for Personal Items
- Memory & Battery Management System
- Mesh Pockets, Padded Waist Belt
- Strap Accessory System Attachment Points
- Compatible with Modular Accessory System
- Made from 600D Weatherproof PolyTek
The gray/black Tamrac 5550 Adventure 10 Backpack carries and protects a Pro DSLR camera with a grip and an attached lens up to 8.0″ long. It also fits up to 4 additional lenses, a flash, and accessories. Additionally, the pack features a separate foam-padded compartment for a 17″ laptop. The Adventure 10’s lower section is a thoroughly foam-padded camera compartment and its upper section functions like a traditional backpack to hold clothing and personal items.
The 5550 main compartment features double zipper pulls that provide quick access to photo gear. A weather flap and quick-release buckles provide security and protection against the elements. Inside, foam pillars support the camera with lens attached, while adjustable, foam-padded dividers protect all your equipment. There is a front pocket that features the Memory & Battery Management System, which uses red flags to identify memory cards and batteries that are available for use. A windowpane-mesh pocket organizes filters, cables and other accessories.
The 5550 has two mesh pockets on the sides, which provide quick access to accessories and water bottles. The comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness with sternum strap is contoured to distribute the weight of the camera gear across the shoulders, and features a padded waist belt for even better weight distribution and added comfort. Two lash tabs on the bottom of the backpack can accommodate a compact tripod via the optional model S-113 accessory straps. The bag also features S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) and M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) attachment points for expansion with optional accessories.
- Fits a pro DSLR with grip and 8.0″ lens attached, plus several additional lenses, a flash, and accessories
- Holds a laptop with a screen up to 17″
- The upper section functions like a traditional backpack to hold clothing and other personal items
- The lower foam-padded camera compartment has a weather flap and quick-release buckle for security and protection from the elements
- Laptop fits in a separate foam-padded compartment
- Windowpane-mesh pocket organizes filters, cables and other accessories
- An external front pocket features the Memory & Battery Management System which uses red flags to identify memory cards and batteries that are available for use
- Two mesh pockets on the sides provide quick access to accessories and water bottles
- Carrying and Transport Options
- Carrying handle
- Comfortable, foam-padded backpack harness with S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) attachment slots that let you add optional accessories
- M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) attachment slots allow for further expansion with optional accessories
- Two lash tabs on the bottom of the backpack can accommodate a compact tripod (requires model S-113 accessory straps)
- Sternum strap for increased support
- Padded waist belt for even better weight distribution and added comfort
- Construction Details
- 600 denier, double-coated, weatherproof PolyTek fabric with thick, closed-cell foam lining
- Foam pillars support camera with lens attached