No products in the cart.
Tamrac 5423 Aria 3 Shoulder Bag (Moss Green)
- Designed for a Compact Camera System
- Water-Resistant Nylon Exterior
- Shiny Silver Lining
- Long Front Flap with Metal Buckle
- Zippered, Pleated, Expandable Front Pocket
- Expands to Hold Personals, Keys, Wallet
- Dual Slim Side Pockets for iPhone, iPod
- Rear Slash Document Pocket
- Shoulder Strap / Sliding Pad
- Stylish, Handbag Design
The moss green 5423 Aria 3 Shoulder Bag from Tamrac is a simple, handbag-styled bag for anyone who owns a small compact camera system and wants to carry a DSLR with short zoom, small extra lens and flash. Or, it can accommodate a mirrorless camera with lens attached, flash and a few accessories.
The bag is made from a durable, water-resistant nylon and accented with a shiny silver lining that helps locate your gear in lower light. Dual padded dividers can be configured to arrange your gear in separate spaces that prevent them from rubbing together and marring their finish.
The long front flap comes with a metal buckle for added strength and security. Once the buckle is undone, the zippered main pocket is spacious and pleated for expandability to hold extras such as your small wallet and keys. Each side of the bag has a slim pocket sized for an iPhone and iPod. The rear exterior features a larger slash pocket that will hold a camera manual, maps or documents.
The Aria 3 is carried by its shoulder strap that comes with a sliding pad for maximum comfort. Tamrac supports the bag with its traditional five-year warranty.
- Bag is sized for a small, compact DSLR with 1-2 small, short zooms or a mirrorless camera system, extra lens and flash
- Water-resistant nylon fabric; shiny silver lining
- Handbag-style for a low profiled appearance
- Expanding, zippered, pleated front pocket
- Dual slim side pockets hold iPhone, iPod
- Rear slash document pocket
- Shoulder strap with sliding pad
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0″ (114.3cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 23.0″ (58.4cm)