No products in the cart.
Pelican 1740 overview
The Pelican 1740 Transport Case with Foam in black is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case that can be used to carry and protect your equipment from impact damage. It is made from ultra high-impact structural copolymer for strength and durability. It has a 0.25″ neoprene O-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1740 comes with two haul handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless-steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case has a six-piece “Pick and Pluck” foam set interior.
- ULTRA HIGH-IMPACT STRUCTURAL COPOLYMER
- WATERTIGHT, CRUSH AND DUST PROOF
- OPEN-CELL CORE WITH SOLID WALL DESIGN
- 6-PIECE “PICK AND PLUCK” FOAM SET INTERIOR
- EASY-OPEN DOUBLE-THROW LATCHES
- STAINLESS-STEEL PADLOCK PROTECTORS
- O-RING SEAL
- AUTOMATIC PRESSURE EQUALIZATION VALVE
- STAINLESS-STEEL HARDWARE
TEMPERATURE RATING -40 TO +210° F
- TWO HAUL HANDLES (ONE AT EACH END)
- BUILT-IN POLYURETHANE WHEELS WITH STAINLESS-STEEL BEARINGS
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
- IP67-RATED (ONE METER SUBMERSION FOR 30 MINUTES)