No products in the cart.
Pelican 1150 overview
The Pelican 1150 Case with Foam in black is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion proof hard case that can be used to carry and protect equipment from the elements. It is made from ultra high-impact structural copolymer for strength and durability. It has a 0.25″ neoprene O-ring, and easy-open double-throw latches. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. You can carry it with the large handle which allows you to use two hands for heavy loads.
This case has a three-piece foam set interior.
- UNBREAKABLE, WATERTIGHT, AIRTIGHT, DUSTPROOF, CHEMICAL RESISTANT AND CORROSION PROOF
- ULTRA HIGH-IMPACT STRUCTURAL COPOLYMER EXTERIOR
- OPEN CELL CORE WITH SOLID WALL DESIGN IS STRONG, YET LIGHTWEIGHT
- O-RING SEAL
- 3-PIECE FOAM INTERIOR
- AUTOMATIC PRESSURE EQUALIZATION VALVE
- EASY OPEN DOUBLE-THROW LATCHES
- STAINLES-STEEL HARDWARE
- PADLOCK PROTECTORS
3-PIECE FOAM SET INCLUDES:
- EGG CRATE FOAM UPPER SECTION
- PICK ‘N PLUCK FOAM SECTION
- 1″-THICK BLANK BOTTOM FOAM SECTION
TEMPERATURE RATING -10 TO +210° F (-23 TO +99° C)
LARGE FOLD DOWN HANDLE
1150 CASE CERTIFICATES
- IP67-RATED FOR 1-METER SUBMERSION FOR 30 MINUTES (INGRESS PROTECTION)
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280