No products in the cart.
Pelican 1120 overview
The Pelican 1120 Case with Foam in black is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosionproof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made from Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer for strength and durability. It has a 0.25″ neoprene O-ring, and easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a large handle that enables a person to use two hands for heavy loads.
This case has a three-piece foam set interior.
- UNBREAKABLE, WATERTIGHT, AIRTIGHT, DUSTPROOF, CHEMICAL RESISTANT AND CORROSIONPROOF CASE
- ULTRA-HIGH IMPACT STRUCTURAL COPOLYMER EXTERIOR
- OPEN CELL CORE WITH SOLID WALL DESIGN – STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT
- O-RING SEAL
- 3-PIECE FOAM INTERIOR
- AUTOMATIC PRESSURE EQUALIZATION VALVE
- CLOSE WITH EASY-OPEN DOUBLE THROW LATCHES
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE
- PADLOCK PROTECTORS
3-PIECE FOAM SET CONSISTS OF AN EGG CRATE FOAM UPPER SECTION, A PICK ‘N PLUCK FOAM SECTION, AND A 1″ THICK BLANK BOTTOM FOAM SECTION
TEMPERATURE RATING -10 TO +210° F (-23 TO +99° C)
LARGE FOLD-DOWN HANDLE
1120 CASE CERTIFICATES
- IP67 (1 METER SUBMERSION FOR 30 MINUTES) INGRESS PROTECTION
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280