No products in the cart.
Peak Design Range Pouch (Small, Charcoal)
- Holds One Small Kit or Prime Lens
- Silent, Touch-Fastening Closure
- Expandable Top Flap
- Gusseted Stretch-Mesh Opening
- Small, Interior Slip Pocket
- Flip-Down Felt Divider for Stacking Gear
- Clear-Mesh Sleeve with Quick Read Labels
- Touch-Fastening, Rear Belt Loop
- Weather-Resistant 500D Kodra Shell
- Hypalon-Reinforced Construction
Store, protect and transport one small kit or prime lens with the small, charcoal Range Pouch from Peak Design. The pouch features silent, touch-fastening closure, and an expandable top flap with a gusseted, stretch-mesh opening. Inside the pouch is a slip-in pocket for a memory card or other small accessory, and a flip-down, felt divider for stacking gear such as lenses or other items. There’s also a clear-mesh window with quick-read labels to help you identify contents. Carry the pouch by hand or wear with the touch-fastening, rear belt loop. For strength and durability, the pouch is constructed from Hypalon-reinforced material and a weather-resistant 500D Kodra shell.