No products in the cart.
Manfrotto MBAG75PN Tripod Bag Padded 75cm (Black)
- Fits Select Tripods/Stands up to 29.5″
- Ballistic, Water-Repellent Coated Nylon
- Thermoform Padded Interior
- Zipper Extends the Entire Length
- Wide Shoulder Strap
- Fabric Loop for Hanging on a Hook
Manfrotto MB MBAG75PN Overview
Store and protect a tripod, monopod or a few lightstands with the black MBAG75PN Tripod Bag Padded 75cm from Manfrotto. This ballistic nylon bag is designed to carry a select Manfrotto tripod with a head up to 29.5″ long. Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place and protects it – especially the head, during transport. It also serves a double purpose by protecting the tripod’s hard edges when carried. The zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag. The end opening allows for faster “quiver” style extraction and insertion of the tripod. The bag is tapered to follow the shape of the tripod and head.
Intelligently designed, the tripod legs fit in the narrower end of the bag. This arrangement allocates additional room on the wide end for accommodating your tripod head. Carry or wear the bag with the included, wide shoulder strap. A small fabric loop on the unpadded end of the bag is useful for hanging the bag from a hook. To combat occasional precipitation, your MBAG75PN bag has an external water-repellent coating.
- Constructed of ballistic nylon exterior, thermoform padded interior, with a full-length zipper.
- Tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached. Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end. This also means it is easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly
- Zipper extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag, making it easier to get your tripod in and out, as well as being able to extract the tripod quickly
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place and protects it, especially the head, during transport. It serves a double purpose by protecting the tripod’s hard edges when carrying
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide a better fit for a tripod with the head attached. The wider end of the bag accommodates the head without requiring all levers to be removed
- Shoulder strap for easy carry
- Compatible with Manfrotto tripod with head up to 29.5″ long