No products in the cart.
Made of strong, ballistic nylon for resisting tears and abrasions, the black MBAG70N Tripod Bag Unpadded 60cm from Manfrotto is designed to store and protect an up to 26.7″ select tripod. When not used for transporting a tripod, the bag may serve as a monopod carrier. For added impact protection the bag features a thermoformed, padded end cap. Easy-to-open – the bag has a quiver-style, full-length zipper with dual zipper pulls.
Intelligently designed, the tripod legs fit in the narrower end of the bag. This arrangement allocates additional room on the wide end for accommodating your tripod head. Carry or wear the bag with the included, wide shoulder strap. A small fabric loop on the unpadded end of the bag is useful for hanging the bag from a hook. To combat occasional precipitation, your MBAG70N bag has an external water-repellent coating.
- Ballistic nylon with an external, water-repellent coating
- End cap is padded to offer protection to the tripod head, the rest of the bag is unpadded
- Full length zipper
- Bag is slightly tapered to provide a better fit for a tripod with the head attached. The wider end of the bag accommodates select tripod heads without having to remove all the levers.
- Carry with included shoulder strap
- Compatible with select Manfrotto tripods with head up to 26.7″ combined length