No products in the cart.
DJI Spark Quadcopter (Sky Blue)
- 2-Axis Stabilized Gimbal Camera
- 12MP Still Photos / 1080p/30 Video
- Gesture and TapFly Control
- FlightAutonomy with Obstacle Detection
- Subject Tracking from Various Angles
- GPS- & Vision Position-Based Navigation
- Top Speed of 31 mph in Sport Mode
- Up to 16 Minutes Flying Time
- Up to 1.2 Mile Control Range
- Control, Edit, Share with DJI GO App
Though agile in the air, drones can be bulky and cumbersome when on land. Not so with the Spark from DJI, which won’t hold you back no matter what the adventure. This compact quadcopter features an integrated camera with motorized stabilization to capture 12MP photos, 1080p Full HD videos, and even aerial selfies. The drone’s compact size, 31 mph top speed, and up to 16 minutes of flight time will appeal to a variety of users, from FPV enthusiasts to racers to those just looking for more dynamic shots than are possible with simply a smartphone or camcorder. The drone features GPS- and vision-based navigation for outdoor or indoor use, a variety of flight modes, and a 3D obstacle-detection system.
Integrated Camera and Gimbal
- A 2-axis gimbal-stabilized camera backed by a 1.2/3″ CMOS sensor allows you to capture up to 12MP still photos and record 1080p30 Full HD video.
- 2-Axis Gimbal
- Spark’s 2-axis mechanical gimbal and UltraSmooth technology dramatically reduce shake and rolling shutter effect, keeping shots stable without loss of detail.
- High-Grade Optics
- Spark’s camera features an f/2.6 aperture wide-angle lens with a 25mm-equivalent focal length for a wide (but not distorted) angle of view. Five elements are arranged into a single group that fit into a compressed frame.
- Pano Mode
- Spark shoots horizontal or vertical panoramas by automatically adjusting its gimbal and heading.
- Shallow Focus
- 3D vision technology helps capture photos with a shallow depth of field.
- Photo Modes
- Single Shot
- 3-Frame Burst Shooting
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB)
- Intervals from 2 to 60 Seconds
- 720p Video Downlink
- Wi-Fi enables connecting to a mobile device as far away as 1.2 miles. Both 2.4G and 5.8G signals are supported for better reliability where the spectrum is congested. In addition to app-based functions, you can view a live video feed at up to 720p resolution.
Flight Control System
- Navigation System
- The Spark is able to position itself accurately in a range of environments, beyond what is possible using basic “optical flow” technology, which depends on a single downward-facing camera and assumes that the ground below is always flat. Spark is able to sense its environment in three dimensions and react to it, ensuring it hovers steadily, whether it is high up on the side of a cliff where downward sensors have no target, or under a forest canopy where satellite positioning is blocked and the ground is covered in uneven markings and obstacles.
- Quick Launch
- With FaceAware, Spark lifts off from your hand by recognizing your face. It takes off and hovers in place within seconds of powering on.
- Gesture-Base Control
- Tell Spark what to do without using a controller or app. Simply use hand gestures to maneuver and take photos.
- SELFIES: Raise your arms, wave your hand, or make a frame with your fingers to maneuver Spark and shoot photos
- PALMCONTROL: Spark can follow your hand movements or even take off and land on your palm
- QuickShot Smart Video Modes
- Spark helps you create professional-looking areal videos thanks to the following modes:
- ROCKET: Ascend with the camera pointing downward
- DRONIE: Fly backward and upward, with the camera locked on your subject
- CIRCLE: Circle around a given target
- HELIX: Fly upward, spiraling around your subject
- ActiveTrack Subject Tracking
- With ActiveTrack, just tell the Spark who to track and it handles the rest. No GPS bracelets or transmitters are required. The Spark has been trained to detect and recognize a number of common subjects including people, bike riders, vehicles, and even animals. Two settings are offered:
- TRACE: Track your target from in front or behind, or even circle around it
- PROFILE: Follow your subject from a fixed perspective
- When you tap on your phone’s screen, software translates your touch into a heading, including whether you want it to climb or descend. When you want to change direction, just tap somewhere else on your screen and the Spark will smoothly turn to the new destination. Two modes are available:
- DIRECTION: Keep flying in the direction you tap on screen
- COORDINATE: Tap the screen and fly to that spot while maintaining altitude
- Sport Mode
- Sport Mode was designed for fun, giving the Spark a top speed of 31 mph, all the while ramping up agility and responsiveness, to give you a taste of drone racing. You can also use it to film something fast, or zip out to catch a shot before the moment passes. Even in Sport Mode, the Spark will rapidly come to a stop if you let go of the controls.
- Spark’s FlightAutonomy System features a main camera, vision positioning system (VPS), 3D object sensing, GPS, a high-precision IMU, and a 24-core controller. Together these allow Spark to hover accurately anywhere with VPS assistance at up to 98′, sense obstacles from up to 15′ away, and land safely.
- Return to Home
- Where GPS is available, the Spark it able to return to its takeoff point and land itself. This will happen automatically if the battery gets too low, the controller signal is lost, or you press the RTH (Return to Home) button on the app or controller. Spark is able to sense and maneuver around obstacles as it returns.
- Flight Protection
- DJI’s GEO system lets you know where drone flights may raise safety or security concerns, such as near airports or stadiums.
- Dual Frequency 2.4G and 5.8G Radio
- The Spark’s remote controller and Wi-Fi work on both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz range frequencies. This means the system can take advantage of the less-crowded 5.8 GHz part of the spectrum when the 2.4 GHz range is saturated.
- Built for Speed
- Spark features an aerodynamic profile that enables it to soar through the air with minimal wind resistance. Performance and stability are enhanced by keeping the gimbal flush with the aircraft. This enables flying in strong winds and the ability to achieve a top speed or 31 mph in Sport Mode.
- Using Sport Mode, FPV is enabled by default, so the camera moves with you as you fly. To enhance the immersive experience, Spark can be paired with the separately available DJI Goggles.
DJI GO Mobile App
- Edit and Share
- The DJI GO 4 app features automatic editing templates and an array of filters. Quickly edit videos and share them straight to social media.
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Spark uses a high-energy-density LiPo flight battery for optimal performance. 12 intelligent protection functions help ensure safe flight. Additionally, Spark’s battery estimates remaining flight time, letting you know when to land in real time.