No products in the cart.
Shop/Video & Cinema/Microphone
- Increase Dynamic Mic Output
- Inline Unit with XLR Male/Female Ends
- Compatible with any Dynamic Mic
- Requires +48V Phantom Power
Rode D-PowerPlug Overview
The Rode D-PowerPlug is an in-line instrumentation grade pre-amplifier circuit, housed in an XLR barrel connector, for sound reinforcement or recording studio applications. The unit will turn any standard dynamic microphone into a high level, electronically balanced output device.
The D-PowerPlug is powered by standard 48V phantom power, and can drive long, multi-core cables in excess of 300′, without the dramatic loss of signal strength and sound quality associated with cable resistance and capacitance.
- IN-LINE INSTRUMENTATION GRADE PREAMPLIFIER FOR DYNAMIC MICROPHONES
- BALANCED INPUT AND OUTPUT
- 48V PHANTOM-POWERED
- FOR USE WITH LONG CABLE RUNS, PROVIDING MINIMAL LOSS OF SIGNAL