No products in the cart.
JJC LCD Optical Glass Screen Protector for Sony A6000 GSP-A6000
- Strictly tailored to fit each screen perfectly
- 0.01″ ultra-thin optical glass
- High transmittance rate up to 95%
- Hardness up to 9H
- Multiple layers of protective material
- Blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in
- Against water, oil and fingerprints
- Easy to install without trapping any air bubbles and easy to remove
- Static adhesion method leaves no sticky residue
- Free cleaning tools to clean LCD monitor before installation
- Free PET guard film available for sub-screen if your camera has
- 2.5D round edges
JJC GSP Series Glass Protector is a sheet of 0.01″ ultra-thin optical glass used to protect your camera’s LCD monitor. It has high transmittance up to 95% to show the clear image of the LCD screen. The hardness rating of its surface is up to 9H. Multiple layers of protective material shield your display from dirt, scratches, sweat, smears and light impact. The shatter-proof glass blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in. The surface of the protector is also against water, oil and fingerprints. Designed with 2.5D round edges, the protector provides a very comfortable and smooth surface to grip, helping prevent the edges from scratching your fingers during installation. The glass protector is easy to install without trapping any air bubbles, and is just as simple to remove. Its static adhesion method leaves no sticky residue behind your screen. Free cleaning tools including wet wipe, microfiber cloth and dust-absorber supplied in the package are used to clean the display before or after installation. Additionally, the package also supplies a pair of PET guard film for free for each sub-screen if your camera has.
Compatible with Sony A6000, A6300, A5000