No products in the cart.
Datacolor SpyderX Elite Colorimeter
- Lens-Based Color Engine Technology
- Ambient Light Monitoring
- Color Profile and Settings Switching
- Single-Click Wizard Calibration
- Manual Console Calibration Mode
- Multiple & Side-by Side Monitor Support
- Video and Cine Calibration Targets
- Projector Calibration
- Soft Proofing and StudioMatch
- For Mac and Windows Operating Systems
Datacolor SpyderX Elite Overview
Helping to achieve consistently accurate colors from your monitor, the SpyderX Elite from Datacolor is a calibration solution featuring a lens-based color engine for fast, precise, and versatile performance. The colorimeter pairs with SpyderX software to provide a range of calibration control, ranging from a one-click, wizard-guided option to an expert console for finely tuning color, brightness, and contrast to match any application. The colorimeter incorporates an ambient light sensor to measure prevailing light conditions, and can automatically re-calibrate your monitor to maintain consistent results.
The Elite version of the SpyderX ups the level of control, offering unlimited calibration setting choices to suit anything from photo to video to scientific standard settings, and a monitor performance analysis feature lets you inspect the various aspects and uniformity of your calibration settings. This software and colorimeter can also be used to calibrate digital projectors, multiple monitor setups, and, using StudioMatch, can create a standard for all displays you work with to be matched. Additionally, built-in soft proofing helps to achieve accurate results when moving to print, tablets, or other screens.
- Using redeveloped lens-based color engine technology, this colorimeter offers improved light sensitivity and greater accuracy to promote truer screen color, white balance, and more shadow detail.
- SpyderX software is an intuitive means for producing both quick calibrations as well as more customized color profiling. One-click calibration and step-by-step wizard guides can be used to expedite the calibration process or expert console modes offer increased control for specialty applications.
- Integrated ambient light sensor can measure your room light throughout the day to permit fine-tuning of the screen’s brightness and contrast to ideal viewing levels. SpyderX software can then warn you to re-calibrate or perform calibrations automatically to match the prevailing ambient light using custom profiles covering five different ambient light settings.
- Multiple laptops, desktop monitors, and front projectors can be calibrated using SpyderX software, with full support for the latest display technologies. Additionally, StudioMatch can create a calibration target, which is shareable between attached displays and computers, to maintain a consistent overall profile.
- The SpyderProof function allows you to compare your monitor’s colors before and after calibration to isolate the flaws and what has changed between settings. This function can be used in conjunction with a Datacolor composite test image or one of your own photos can be uploaded for full-screen review.
- An unlimited range of calibration options and presets can be applied depending on the specific application the monitor is being used for, including photo, video, pre-press, and scientific calibration standards. These calibration settings allow you to quickly change and work with different combinations of gamma, white point, and brightness.
- SpyderX Elite Display Analysis allows you to understand how your monitors are performing at a given time, with insight given to the color, brightness, contrast, gamut, tone response, white point, color accuracy, and color uniformity.
- The soft proof feature helps to simulate how your images will look on different screens, devices, or when printed. In regard to printing, the soft proofing can even take into account different printer models, paper types, ink sets, and ICC profiles.
- In addition to computer monitors, SpyderX Elite is also compatible with digital projectors, is suitable for video and cine applications, and can be used to tune multiple and side-by-side monitor configurations.