No products in the cart.
Camera with autofocus adjustment capability
Canon: 50D, 7D, 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 1D Mk III, 1D Mk IV, 1Ds Mk III
Nikon: D300, D300s, D700, D3, D3s, D3x
Sony: A850, A900
Olympus: E-30, E-620
Pentax: K20D, K-7, K-5
The SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid from Datacolor is a focus test chart, designed for use with select DSLRs that support autofocus adjustment. The chart allows you to test the autofocus accuracy of your camera, making it easy to fine-tune it for optimum performance.
The SpyderLensCal features a built-in level and tripod mount, allowing you to create precise testing environments. Cameras that support autofocus adjustments include the Canon 50D, 7D, 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 1D Mk III, 1D Mk IV, and 1Ds Mk III, the Nikon D300, D300s, D700, D3, D3s, and D3x, Sony A850 and A900, the Olympus E-30 and E-620, and the Pentax K20D, K-7, and K-5.
- Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tripod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investment to ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible