No products in the cart.
With the ever increasing choice in monitors, the Spyder5EXPRESS Display Calibration System from Datacolor helps you maintain consistency from production through post and delivery. Designed to provide Hobbyist photographers seeking a simple monitor color calibration solution, the Spyder5EXPRESS allows you to calibrate multiple monitors, from laptops to desktop monitors. The EXPRESS software provides you two different calibration settings.
The included Spyder5 Colorimeter (probe) features a 7-detector optical engine. Compact and portable the Spyder5 mounts to your monitor via lens cap counterweight. Featuring a 5 minute initial calibration time, the Spyder5EXPRESS system gets you up and calibrated quickly. With before and after evaluation the Spyder5EXPRESS is a powerful tool in your color correction arsenal. A reusable storage box protects your Spyder5 Colorimeter unit when you need to take it traveling.
- Spyder5 calibrates your monitor to an industry color reference standard to ensure on-screen colors are accurate, grays and whites are consistent, shadow and highlight details are protected, and skin tones are true-to-life.
- Calibration is accomplished in a 4 step process.
- The software supports storing 2 calibration choices with limited adjustment capability.
- Spyder5EXPRESS allows you to calibrate laptops and desktop monitors.
- Before and After calibration evaluation is possible using a Standard Datacolor image.
- You can calibrate your monitor in just 5 minutes.